The biggest lenders:
a cheap home loan
Looking for a secured loan? Why get your deal through iSecured Loans?
- We are the only company who will pay you a very generous cashback of 2% on all secured loans.
- Whichever lender you decide to use, you can always improve that same deal by 2% by using our unique service. That way you earn commission on your own deal e.g. £400 extra on £20K loan. To work out your secured or home loan, try this Calculator.
- You don't have to wait years for your cashback. We pay you a cheque immediately when get your loan. We with us you get 102% of your loan! The best deal on the market + 2%.
- To secure your cashback, search the entire UK market and get a free individual quotation:
Our Service - Over 20 years experience
- We are impartial and independent of any loan broker or lender - unlike your high street bank.
- We search through 100's of lender loan plans in the UK, via our selection of secured loan brokers. This covers the entire UK finance market and saves you the time of contacting many lenders.
- No impact on your credit file. We make this search – initially - without an official credit search. This avoids making multiply applications that could impact on your credit rating.
- Next, our loan broker will phone you with details of the best loan plan options. It's only when you agree to proceed that a credit search is initiated and recorded on your official credit history.
- Decisions are made fast, and completions are usually within 2 to 4 weeks.
- You are dealing with a secured loan specialist and we concentrate solely on secured loans. Once the loan is complete, we don't try and sell you other products you don't need.
- Secured loans give you a higher level of borrowing compared to unsecured loans.
- Lower Interest Rates. The interest rates depend upon individual circumstances, but for the same person, a secured loan usually gives you lower rates of interest than an unsecured loan.
- Get the amount you want. You will have heard of the 'credit crunch' or changes in the credit markets. These days it's much harder to borrow. With a secured loan you really increase your chances of getting the loan amount you want. This is because lenders have more confidence, if are a homeowner.
- Lower Monthly Outgoings/ Longer Term. With a secured loan you can spread the debt over a longer term than with unsecured loans. This means your monthly outgoings are less.
- A secured loan typically has lower set-up costs than a mortgage:
There are no valuation fees payable, unlike a mortgage.
There is no legal process like a mortgage, so there's no need for an expensive solicitor.
You avoid heavy redemption penalties, for clearing the debt early.
- A secured loan can be used for almost any purpose. You do not have to specify.
- If you have got a mortgage at a competitive rate, but your credit rating has deteriorated since you first took it out, then a secured loan can be cheaper than remortgaging.Typical APR 11.4% variable
- Make more use of your main asset. As a UK homeowner, it's likely, you have made considerable gains in the value of your home. This asset can be used to help smooth your overall finances.
- Debt Consolidation. Life's unpredictable: and literally anyone can get overloaded with the complexities of finance. A secured loan can be a useful way of consolidating and simplifying your money management, even if you have an adverse credit rating.
- Bad Credit History. An impaired credit history such as mortgage arrears does not necessarily disqualify you from getting a secured loan or homeowner loan, but the interest rate you are offered will reflect your financial circumstances. The better your credit history, the lower the interest rate you will be offered.
Just a couple of minutes will save you hundreds of pounds
Take two minutes to fill out this ->> Quote Form to secure hundreds of pounds of cashback, and enable our brokers to find you the best secured loan deal in the UK.
Our quotation is free - without any obligation on your part.
Act now before deals disappear in the credit crunch.
If your are unsure on any point then read our ->> Help Page.
If, after reading the help page, you are still unsure then tell us about your specific situation by filling out our Contact Us/Feedback Form, or phone us on 0800 0728 302
If, by some chance, you already knew which of the 100's of loan plans we search was the best for you, and you thought to contact the lender directly, then the cost would still be the same as if you did the loan through our service. In fact, going direct is more expensive because we share our commission with you as a cash back payout..